Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to Grandmaster William CC Chen & Priscilla Chen for making possible the workshop & private classes that Sifu Luis Molera has provided for us, both Qigong as well as the Cloudy Fan Form. Personally speaking, my partaking of the private classes with Sifu Molera was so enjoyable; he is an excellent teacher, very patient, and fully explains each of the complicated moves involved in the Fan form. Since my injury I have not been able to expand my push-hands training (for the time being!), but the Fan form has proven to be quite therapeutic for me. Although my moves are clumsy, syncopated and "without Taiji Heart", with time I know I will improve. I do hope that Sifu Molera will be able to return to New York and re-offer the workshop in the near future.





Again, I personally thank Grandmaster Chen, Priscilla and especially Sifu Molera for the opportunity to expand my Taiji knowledge and journey...

Frank

PS: Let's keep the momentum Sifu Luis has instilled in us with the Cloud Fan & Qigong Workshop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment